The purpose of the Screaming Eagle Band Boosters shall be to assist the band in developing and maintaining a quality music program at South Lake High School and in the surrounding community, to provide support, supplies, and funds for the activities, equipment, designated music, uniforms, transportation, instruments, and promotional expenses of the South Lake High School Band, and to create a better liaison between school officials, band officials, band members, parents and supporters of the band.
2022-2023 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Director of Bands: Mr. Ryan Wright
- President: Ms. Paula Jenkins
- Vice President: Ms. Jacqueline Roman
- Secretary: Ms. Gina Wright
- Treasurer: Mr. James Hill
- Member-at-Large: Ms. Evangelina Luna
- Member-at-Large: Mr. Steve Lightcap
- Member-at-Large: Ms. Monica Gamez
- Member-at-Large: Mr. Edward Sanderson
2022-2023 BOOSTER MEETING LIST
- August 30, 2022 – Board Meeting @ 7:00pm
- September 27, 2022 – Silver Series #1 @ 7:00pm
- October 25, 2022 – Board Meeting @ 7:00pm
- November 29, 2022 – Silver Series #2 @ 7:00pm
- January 31, 2023 – Board Meeting @ 7:00pm
- February 28, 2023 – Silver Series #3 @ 7:00pm
- March 28, 2023 – Board Meeting @ 7:00pm
- April 25, 2023 – Silver Series #4 / Annual Business Meeting @ 7:00pm
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS / LINKS
- LCS Volunteer Application
- Articles of Incorporation
- Band Boosters By-laws
- Annual Band Budget
- Booster Minutes Template
- Board Meeting #1 – 08/24/2021
- Silver Series # 1 – 09/28/2021
- Board Meeting #2 – 10/26/2021
- Silver Series #2 – 11/30/2021
- Board Meeting #3 – 01/25/2022
- Silver Series #3 – 2/22/2022
- Board Meeting #4 – 03/29/2022
- Silver Series #4 – 04/26/2022
The Concessions Committee shall be responsible for conducting all business that relates to the purchase, preparation, inventory, and sale of concessions items for various sporting events, school-sponsored activities, and community events on and off campus. They will work directly with and report to the band director and co-treasurers to account for all financial information related to concessions. They will also work with the vice president to assign volunteers and log all volunteer hours of their respective committee.
The Uniform Committee shall be responsible for assigning and fitting uniforms to members of the bands and oversee that they are properly maintained throughout the year. They also order uniform shoes, gloves, t-shirts, bags, and all supplies related to the uniforms, student apparel, parent apparel, and staff apparel. They will work directly with the band director and co-treasurers to account for all financial information related to uniform cleaning, merchandise inventory purchase, and merchandise inventory sales. They will also work with the vice president to assign volunteers and log all volunteer hours of their respective committee.
The Logistics Committee shall be responsible for organizing all the facets of transporting the band’s equipment to and from our various events. They are responsible for all administrative tasks related to drivers licensing, insurance, tags, titles, rentals, etc. Our fleet of potential vehicles includes: a large cargo trailer, a small cargo trailer, and/or rented moving vans/trucks. They will work directly with and report to the band director and co-treasurers to account for all financial information related to logistics maintenance, licensing/tags, insurance, inspections, and rental fees. They will also work with the vice president to assign volunteers and log all volunteer hours of their respective committee.
All volunteers must apply to volunteer with Lake County Schools, and must be Level 2 and fingerprinted in order to Chaperone or work with Uniforms. For more about the volunteer application, fingerprinting and other volunteer-related information, CLICK HERE.